Attached to this post is the first public beta version for Proxy Log Analyzer 4.0.
- Unicode aware
- Update to several internal components
- Compiled and optimized with latest version of Delphi
- Readability improvements with reports
- Full compliance with Windows 7/Vista
- Settings now stored in Windows registry
- Temp data is stored in user's profile instead of %PROGRAMFILES%
- Various other internal changes
- Moved file version information reading code to Jedi library.
- Minor updates to report layout and help file.
- Fixed registry read bug on initial scan.
- Corrected welcome wizard not centering properly on multi-monitor setup.
Current version available at the ELA download page
After a long beta period Exchange Log Analyzer 2.0 Final Version is available for download!
The 30 day trial is now available for download.
The purchase page reflects the new ELA price and has new purchase options.
This version of ELA runs better than ever but keep in mind there are some changes that were mentioned in a previous blog post.
As always we appreciate everyone's help and support of ELA.
Believe it or not we have been hard at work with ELA 2.0 and will be releasing the final version in the very near future.
ELA2 will bring some changes with it however.
- The application will be available for purchase in 2 different pricing models. Subscription based and non subscription based. We like to keep things simple and have had wonderful feedback from our PLA customers with this.
Just a note to let all know what has been going on as of late.
We updated the CMS code for the website last week. We also updated the theme (again).
ELA 2.0 should go into public beta soon. We are very excited to get it released.
Fontastic 3.0 (yes it really does exist) should also be going in to public beta as well. So dust off your old fonts and get ready to give it a go!
Lastly, we have finally found out why LockIt is so cool. See the support section for more info.
Now that the development cycle for Proxy/ISA Log Analyzer is finally rounding out... The rumblings of Exchange Log Analyzer 2.0 have begun.
Here is what we have planned:
- Adding a recipient usage scan.
- Adding pie charts.
- Ability to toggle charts from bar to pie.
- Updating the report to a easier to use format (Much like PLA3).
- Minor GUI interface changes to improve usability.
- Possible internal changes to increase performance. (Technical info below )
- ** Your suggestions **
After a long beta period Proxy/ISA Log Analyzer 3.0 Final Version is available for download!
If you have purchased PLA in the past 6 months then you are entitled for a free upgrade. This differs from my previous post of 3 months so please take note.
Currently only the 30 day trial is available for download however I will be finishing up the full version for purchase/upgrade in the next day or so.
I will be updating the purchase page to reflect 3.0 purchase options in the next day or so as well.
I appreciate everyone's help and support of PLA.
The Mechanical Minds website experienced major problems beginning Sunday night (July 13) up until Monday night (July 14). This was due to an upgrade (mySQL and PHP) of our servers.
I think most problems have now been resolved.
Let us know if you run into any issues and we apologize for any inconvenience this caused.